Present Perfect Simple – Irregular Verbs | Μάθημα 23 (A2 Αγγλικά)
ΣΕ ΑΥΤΌ ΤΟ ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΘΑ ΜΑΘΟΥΜΕ:
- Σχηματισμός Present Perfect Simple με ανώμαλα ρήματα
- Κλίση: καταφατική, αρνητική, ερωτηματική και σύντομες απαντήσεις
- Χρήσεις του Present Perfect Simple
- Χρονικές λέξεις / εκφράσεις
- Παραδείγματα προτάσεων με μετάφραση
- Ασκήσεις και λύσεις
Τι είναι ο Present Perfect Simple με Irregular Verbs;
Ο Present Perfect Simple με ανώμαλα ρήματα χρησιμοποιείται για πράξεις που έχουν γίνει στο παρελθόν αλλά συνδέονται με το παρόν. Σχηματίζεται με: have / has + past participle (τρίτη στήλη ανώμαλων ρημάτων).
Παραδείγματα:
- sleep – slept – slept → I have slept. (Έχω κοιμηθεί)
- eat – ate – eaten → She has eaten her breakfast. (Αυτή έχει φάει το πρωινό της)
- win – won – won → I have won the lottery. (Έχω κερδίσει το λαχείο)
- cut – cut – cut → She has cut her hair. (Αυτή έχει κόψει τα μαλλιά της)
- be – was/were – been → They have been friends since 2023. (Αυτοί είναι φίλοι από το 2023)
- drink – drank – drunk → Mary has drunk three glasses of milk so far. (Η Μαίρη έχει πιει τρία ποτήρια γάλα ως τώρα)
Άρνηση (Negative Form)
- I haven’t slept. (Δεν έχω κοιμηθεί)
- You haven’t eaten. (Δεν έχεις φάει)
- He hasn’t drunk. (Δεν έχει πιει)
Ερώτηση (Interrogative Form)
- Have I slept? (Έχω κοιμηθεί;)
- Have you eaten? (Έχεις φάει;)
- Has he drunk? (Έχει πιει;)
Πίνακας Κλίσης
| AFFIRMATIVE | NEGATIVE | QUESTION | SHORT ANSWERS |
|---|---|---|---|
| I have gone (go-went-gone) | I haven’t gone | Have I gone? | Yes, I have. / No, I haven’t. |
| You have gone | You haven’t gone | Have you gone? | Yes, you have. / No, you haven’t. |
| He has gone | He hasn’t gone | Has he gone? | Yes, he has. / No, he hasn’t. |
| She has gone | She hasn’t gone | Has she gone? | Yes, she has. / No, she hasn’t. |
| It has gone | It hasn’t gone | Has it gone? | Yes, it has. / No, it hasn’t. |
| We have gone | We haven’t gone | Have we gone? | Yes, we have. / No, we haven’t. |
| You have gone | You haven’t gone | Have you gone? | Yes, you have. / No, you haven’t. |
| They have gone | They haven’t gone | Have they gone? | Yes, they have. / No, they haven’t. |
Χρήσεις του Present Perfect Simple
- Εμπειρίες ζωής: I have seen Madonna. (Έχω δει τη Μαντόνα)
- Πράξεις που συνεχίζονται μέχρι τώρα: I have been a mother for 20 years. (Είμαι μητέρα 20 χρόνια)
- Αποτέλεσμα στο παρόν: He has lost his keys, so he can’t get into the house. (Έχει χάσει τα κλειδιά του, άρα δεν μπορεί να μπει στο σπίτι)
- Πράξεις μέσα σε χρονική περίοδο που δεν έχει τελειώσει: I have heard this song twice this week. (Έχω ακούσει αυτό το τραγούδι δύο φορές αυτή τη βδομάδα)
- Already / yet / never: I have already heard that song. (Έχω ήδη ακούσει αυτό το τραγούδι)
I haven’t heard that song yet. (Δεν έχω ακούσει αυτό το τραγούδι ακόμη)
I have never heard that song before. (Δεν έχω ακούσει αυτό το τραγούδι ποτέ) - Ever + υπερθετικός: This is the best song I have ever heard. (Αυτό είναι το καλύτερο τραγούδι που έχω ποτέ ακούσει)
This is the worst song I have ever heard. (Αυτή είναι η χειρότερη τραγούδι που έχω ποτέ ακούσει)
Χρονικές Λέξεις / Εκφράσεις
- This week/month/year
- So far = ως τώρα
- Before = πριν
- Since = από
- For = για
- Once, twice, three times, four times
- Already, just, yet
- Ever, never
ACTIVITY 1 – Συμπλήρωσε
- I have already ______ (do) my homework.
- She ______ (not/begin) yet.
- They ______ (sleep) at that hotel twice.
- We ______ (see) this film three times this month.
- Have you ever ______ (be) to the Planetarium?
- What is that on your shoes, mud? ______ you ______ (dig) in the garden and got them dirty?
- This is the best ice cream I ______ ever ______ (eat).
ΛΥΣΕΙΣ
- I have already done my homework.
- She hasn't begun yet.
- They have slept at that hotel twice.
- We have seen this film three times this month.
- Have you ever been to the Planetarium?
- …have you dug in the garden and got them dirty?
- This is the best ice cream I have ever eaten.
Δες το μάθημα σε βίντεο
Related lessons:
Lesson 18 — Past Simple (Regular Verbs)Lesson 19 — Past Simple (Irregular Verbs)
Lesson 20 — Irregular Verbs in Categories
Lesson 21 — Present Perfect Simple (Regular Verbs)
0 “Σχόλια”:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου