Phrasal Verbs – 5 βασικές κατηγορίες | Αγγλικά που ΠΡΕΠΕΙ να ξέρεις | Μάθημα 43 (Α2-Β1)
Τα phrasal verbs είναι ένα από τα πιο σημαντικά κομμάτια της αγγλικής γλώσσας και χρησιμοποιούνται καθημερινά από τους native speakers. Σε αυτό το μάθημα θα μάθεις 5 βασικές κατηγορίες phrasal verbs, ώστε να τα κατανοείς πιο εύκολα και να τα χρησιμοποιείς σωστά στην επικοινωνία σου.
1. 1. Daily Routine (Καθημερινές συνήθειες)
Phrasal Verb Μετάφραση Παράδειγμα
wake up ξυπνάω I wake up at 7 every day.
get up σηκώνομαι She gets up early.
go out βγαίνω έξω We go out on Saturday.
come back επιστρέφω He comes back late.
go to bed πηγαίνω για ύπνο I go to bed at 11.
2. 2.Work&Study (Δουλειά και διάβασμα)
PhrasalVerb Μετάφραση Παράδειγμα
find out ανακαλύπτω I found out the secret.
hand in παραδίδω She handed in her homework.
look for ψάχνω I am looking for my book.
write down σημειώνω Write down the notes.
go over επαναλαμβάνω Let's go over the lesson.
3. 3. Communication (Επικοινωνία)
Phrasal Verb Μετάφραση Παράδειγμα
call back ξαναπαίρνω τηλέφωνο I will call you back.
talk about μιλάω για We talk about work.
ask for ζητάω She asked for help.
speak up μιλάω πιο δυνατά Speak up please , so we can hear you
hang up κλείνω το τηλέφωνο He hung up suddenly and
we
didn’t finish the conversation.
4. 4. Travel & Movement (Μετακίνηση & ταξίδια)
Phrasal Verb Μετάφραση Παράδειγμα
get in μπαίνω (σε αυτοκίνητο) Get in the car.
get on ανεβαίνω (σε λεωφορείο) She got on the bus.
get off κατεβαίνω Get off the train.
take off απογειώνομαι The plane took off.
pick up παίρνω κάποιον I pick up my friend to go to work
5. 5. Emotions & Situations (Συναισθήματα & καταστάσεις)
Phrasal Verb Μετάφραση Παράδειγμα
calm down ηρεμώ Calm down please.
cheer up φτιάχνω τη διάθεση This song cheers me up.
give up τα παρατάω Don't give up now that you’ve gone so …………………………………………………………………….far.
carry on συνεχίζω Carry on working, don’t stop.
deal with αντιμετωπίζω I deal with
problems effectively.
✏ Άσκηση
Συμπλήρωσε το σωστόphrasalverb :
1. 1- I _wake up_____ at 7 every morning.
2. 2- She ______ her homework yesterday.
3. 3-Please ______, I can't hear you.
4. 4- The plane ______ at 9 pm.
5. 5- Don't ______, you can do it!
6. 6- I ______ my friend from the airport.
7. 7- We ______ the lesson before the test.
8. 8- He ______ the phone quickly.
9. 9- She ______ the bus at the next stop.
1010-. I need to ______ this problem.
🎥 Δες το μάθημα σε βίντεο
για να κατανοήσεις καλύτερα το μάθημα
✅ Λύσεις
1. 1- wake up
2. 2- handed in
3. 3- speak up
4. 4- took off
5. 5- give up
6. 6- picked up
7. 7- go over
8. 8- hung up
9. 9- gets off
1110-deal with
📚 Προηγούμενα ΜαθήματαΜάθημα 40 – 30 Αγγλικοί Ιδιωματισμοί
Μάθημα 41 – Future Continuous
Μάθημα 42 – A, An, The (Articles)
0 “Σχόλια”:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου